Frequently Asked Questions
Can I go outside after a treatment?
- With laser treatments there should be no prolonged sun exposure for 10 to 14 days
- With injectables avoid laying down for 4 hours and avoid excessive exercise for 24 hours
- With surgery there is a 2 week “down time”. No heavy lifting, bending over and avoid air travel
How many treatments do I need?
- Typically 1 -3 laser treatments
- Injectables are typically 1 to 4 times per year
Are there side effects to injectables?
- Bruising and bleeding are the most common
What does Halo feel like?
Here is how are patients have described it:
- Sparks gliding across the skin
- Consistent heat across your skin
- Hot needles rolled over your skin
Will I look over done?
We strive to achieve your most natural appearance.